• The large majority of our head office functions are working from home.
• Our Customer Service team are also set up remotely, where they are still available to support you 24/7 with any queries via Facebook messenger, WhatsApp, Twitter DM, and email.
• Our carriers are also practising social distancing, meaning that you can select contactless delivery or safe place for your order, maintaining the social distancing rules for both you and our drivers.
• All employees that fall under the Government ‘high risk’ criteria and are required to self-isolate for 12 weeks are doing so, while we continue to support them with full pay where they are unable to work remotely.
• All employees that work within the warehouse are encouraged to take extra breaks to maintain hand washing, along with sanitisers being available throughout the warehouse and at all high touch point areas.
• While our teams are predominantly in lockdown, we are continuing to stay in touch through all channels open to us, keeping conversations open, checking in and being there for one another and you.
• We are doing all we can to ensure that your orders get to you as fast as we can, but we know that you, our lovely customers, will understand if there is a bit of a delay whilst we adjust to new ways of working.
• We’ve extended our returns period so that you can shop with confidence from the comfort of your sofa. Please don’t panic if you’re in self-isolation the most important thing is that you follow the Government guidelines, please wait to return any item until it is safe for you to do so.